SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY INSTITUTE (SOS INSTITUTE)
January 31 to February 2, 2018 in San Diego, CA
Application deadline: November 17, 2017
Futures Without Violence hosts the Supporting Organizational Sustainability Institute (SOS Institute), an interactive 2.5-day training for OVW grantees to enhance their organization’s capacity and infrastructure. Presented by: Futures Without Violence, in partnership with U. S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.
The SOS Institute includes organizational development topics such as:
• Planning for and addressing organizational growth, transitions and change;
• Funding strategies & budgeting to support organizational strengths and assets;
• Collaborations to maximize and share resources;
• Staff and leadership development;
• Tools for board development and engagement; and
• Action planning for future organizational development.
Who may attend? Training is open to OVW grantees and their grant partners. Grantees must apply and attend in teams of two to three individuals to obtain the maximum benefit of the institute. Team members may include, but are not limited to: executive director, board member, and program staff.