Thank you for your interest in our Directory of Organizations. In order to add an organization to our Directory, that organization and the person providing information about the organization must meet the following criteria:
- The organization must be focused on addressing sexual violence and show a commitment to its elimination.
- The person providing us with information about the organization must be an employee or volunteer for the organization, and have appropriate authority to request inclusion in our Directory on that organization's behalf.
Local communities of color sexual assault organizations who provide culturally specific and trauma-informed resources are also included in this directory. The National Organization of Sisters of Color Ending Sexual Assault (SCESA) has provided this listing to increase inclusivity and decrease the barriers faced by survivors of color who are seeking resources.
To add a listing to our Directory of Organizations
- Log in to your NSVRC.org user account. If you don't already have a NSVRC.org user account, please create one and then log in.
- Go to the following page on our website:
- You will be presented with a form where you can provide information about the organization.
- When you are ready to save the information you have entered on the form, click on the "Save and Create New Draft" button.
- Let us know you are ready for us to review the information you provided by sending us an email at email@example.com. The information you provided about the organization will not be evaluated until you email us.
- The information you provided will be reviewed by a NSVRC staff person to determine if it meets our criteria described above. We will respond to your notification within 2 weeks (5 to 10 business days).
- If approved, the information you provided will become publicly visible on our website in our Directory of Organizations.
To modify a listing in our Directory of Organizations
If you are the creator of a listing in our Directory, and that listing has been published, you may update the listing by visiting it on our website and clicking on the "Edit Draft" tab. By saving a new draft, the listing will be automatically un-published and you must email us again at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may review the changes you made and re-publish the listing.
If you are not the creator of a listing that you would like to edit, please email us at email@example.com and provide us with name of the organization, your username for the NSVRC website, and a brief description of your role at the organization. If the organization has a website, the domain of the email address you registered with your NSVRC website account must match the domain name of the organization in order for you to be given permission to edit the listing. For example, if you would like to edit the listing of an organization whose website address is "nonprofit.org" we must be able to contact you at an email address that ends with "nonprofit.org" in order to provide you with that access.