Last updated July 17, 2015
People who experience sexual violence often have many needs. Rural communities also have unique concerns and service options. We have tools to help you work with rural communities:
- Free, customized technical assistance.
- Just Rural Conference, a conference focused on rural sexual assault issues.
- Just Rural webinar series for Rural communities.
- Online learning courses on rural issues, neurobiology of trauma, and child sexual assault through NSVRC’s Campus.
- Just Rural podcast series on promising practices for addressing child sexual assault, highlights of innovative sexual assault programs and success stories from rural communities across the United States.
- Online discussions through the National SART Discussion Group.
- Guides and Publications.
For more information or technical assistance, contact us or call 877-739-3895.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2009-TA-AX-K042 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.