The following tools include a series of four videos to educate young people about consent that model the skills they need to communicate and negotiate in relationships and two lesson plans geared for older teens and young adults.
- “How do you know if someone wants to have sex with you?” – an overview of what consent is (and isn't)
- “When you know they’re into it” – this video shows what enthusiastic consent looks like
- “When they’re kinda into it” – this video shows what it looks like to stop and check in to get clarity on consent
- “When they’re just not into it” – the last video shows what it looks like to respectfully hear a "no"
You can view all four videos at bit.ly/Consent101.
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU? Using Consent Videos to Model Respect and Communication
- DECODING MEDIA MESSAGES ABOUT CONSENT Using Consent Videos to Increase Media Literacy
|Continuing Education Credit||No|
|System Requirements||Sound, Acrobat Reader|
|Audience||Advocates, Educators, Public Health professionals|