- Identify acts on the sexual violence continuum and their incidence
- Demonstrate proper disclosure procedures related to sexual assault
- Identify common child and adult reactions of sexual assault survivors
- Identify effects of sexual violence on survivors’ sexual expression
- Relate the criminal justice process to treatment of sexual violence survivors
- List Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder assessment and evaluation criteria
- Recognize the role of art, music, sand tray, and body movement therapies in healing
- Describe the phase-oriented model of treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Describe the role of adjunctive therapies in the treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder and identify common boundary issues and transference and countertransference traps in Dissociative Identity Disorder treatment
The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) serves as the nation’s principle information and resource center regarding all aspects of sexual violence. It provides national leadership, consultation and technical assistance by generating and facilitating the development and flow of information on sexual violence intervention and prevention strategies. The NSVRC works to address the causes and impact of sexual violence through collaboration, prevention efforts and the distribution of resources.
The NSVRC provides a wide range of technical assistance to programs funded under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Office on Violence Against Women. Learn more about us on our website.