This expanded factsheet provides an overview of child sexual abuse prevention and offers resources and answers the following questions:
- What is child sexual abuse?
- How common is child sexual abuse?
- Who are the victims of child sexual abuse?
- Who are the perpetrators of child sexual abuse?
- What are the warning signs that a child may be sexually abused?
- What are the risk factors for the perpetration of child sexual abuse?
- How can I reduce the risk of children being abused?
Browse the rest of the Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Information Packet: overview, technical assistance bulletin, technical assistance guide on programs for adults, technical assistance guide for programs for children, resource list, annotated bibliography, research brief, and online special collection.
National Sexual Violence Resource Center