Our mission is to improve the lives of Portuguese speakers in Massachusetts and help them become contributing, active participants in American society while maintaining a strong ethnic identity and a sense of community.
We work with and for the Brazilian, Cabo Verdean, Portuguese and other Portuguese-speaking communities to increase access and remove barriers to health, education and social services through direct services, advocacy, leadership, and community development.
- citizenship assistance
- domestic violence/sexual assault advocacy
- driver alcohol education
- elder services
- employment & career assistance
- family support
- HIV/Sexually transmitted infections
- immigration integration
- intimate partner abuse educational program
- translations/notary public