We are a private, not-for-profit, mission-driven organization that provides comprehensive services to a diverse community. While most of the clients we serve now are of Hispanic descent, we strive to offer services to a broader cultural community.
We are proud to be able to offer culturally and linguistically competent services in the areas of mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, home-based Early Head Start and Great Parents parenting programs, Integrated Care for patients with a chronic medical condition in collaboration with St. Joseph hospital, support and interpretation for pregnant women at Clinica de la Mujer, and Parent Education workshops.
We Provide Spanish/English:
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Domestic Violence Program
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- ESL Classes
- Parenting Workshops
- Cultural Competence Training
- Bilingual Health Education
- Assistance with Health Insurance Applications
- Mental Health Workshops
- Advocacy for victims of bullying, sexual assault, human traficking
- Interpretation and Translation services
- Citizenship Classes
- and more..