Join the National Sexual Violence Resource Center and PreventConnect for a series of web conferences addressing how the novel coronavirus pandemic has impacted sexual violence prevention, how new and constantly changing circumstances relate to sexual violence prevention, and what adaptations people are implementing or planning. These web conferences will address both current, pressing needs for sexual violence prevention and will envision ideas for sexual violence prevention in a post-COVID context.
- Workshop One: Creating Emergent Spaces for Sexual Violence Prevention During COVID-19
- Workshop Two: Adapting Sexual Violence Prevention Curriculum During COVID-19
- Workshop Three: Handling Disclosures in a Trauma-Informed Way in Online Sexual Violence Prevention Environments During COVID-19
- Workshop Four: Preventing Sexual Violence During COVID-19 in Latinx Communities
- Workshop Five: Advancing and Connecting Racial Justice and Sexual Violence Prevention during the COVID-19 Pandemic