The National Sexual Violence Resource Center and Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape are currently on site at the Montgomery County Courthouse providing expertise and live coverage during the trial proceedings. For live updates follow @NSVRC and Chief Public Affairs Officer, Kristen Houser @KLEHouser on Twitter.
For media requests please contact email@example.com or call 717-909-0710.
- The Cosby case reminds us to focus on victims (July 2017)
- NSVRC Statement on Hung Jury in Cosby Trial (June 2017)
- Cosby Trial 2017 - Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations (June 2017)
- Cosby Trial 2017 - It's Called Grooming, Not Romance (June 2017)
- Cosby Trial 2017 - Delayed and Partial Reports are Normal and Expected (June 2017)
- Cosby hearing affirms the need for change (February 2016)
- Impact of the Cosby hearing: 5 critical points (February 2016)
- Montgomery County DA charges Bill Cosby in 2004 sexual assault (December 2015)
- Public response to Cosby illustrates urgent need to change how we react to disclosures of abuse (June 2015)
- Bill Cosby accused of multiple sexual assaults: 3 critical points (November 2014)