The Spring/Summer 2017 edition of The Resource includes the following stories:
- Rutgers University's campus climate assessment process
- The new multimedia campaign #LoveWITHAccountability for child incest and sexual abuse survivors of African descent
- The uSafeNH app that provides information about services and support for survivors in New Hampshire
- The basics of evaluating prevention work through social media from the Michigan Public Health Institute
- The Raliance media summit and RALLYs awards
Also included is a look at RESTORE Sexual Assault Service's prevention work in New York, a spotlight on Iowa's service transition, and four resources from the library that might interest you.