The Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims collects donations to address the needs of organizations that provide services to sexual assault survivors during and after disasters in the United States such as fires, floods, earthquakes, and hurricanes.
About the Fund
NSVRC and other national partners created the Relief Fund to:
- Support relocation/rebuilding efforts for damaged advocacy programs
- Support the needs of sexual assault survivors and advocacy program staff
- Aid with expanded direct service needs
- Assist with prevention initiatives to protect evacuees from sexual violence
NSVRC donates administrative costs of the fund – 100% of donations go to service programs in disaster-affected areas.
Requests for assistance are submitted with a brief application form. For more information on how to apply, please contact NSVRC at email@example.com.
Help provide support and services to victims of sexual assault through a donation to the Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims:
- Donate online
- Send a check or money order to:
Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims
c/o National Sexual Violence Resource Center
2101 N. Front Street
Governor’s Plaza North, Bldg #2
Harrisburg, PA 17110