Thank you for your interest in joining our Directory of Experts. Our Directory of Experts is intended to provide contact information and context for persons who have experience and expertise in topics related to sexual violence, and are willing to share their knowledge with others.
Please follow the directions below to apply to join our Directory.
- Log in to your NSVRC.org user account. If you don't already have a NSVRC.org user account, please create one and then log in.
- Click on the "Expert" tab you see after logging in.
- You will be presented with a long form asking for your Expert Profile information. Most of these fields are required, but you do not have to complete the entire form in one sitting.
- When you are ready to save the information you have entered on the form, click on the "Save and Create New Draft" button.
Please note that if you have not yet entered information into required fields marked by a red asterisk (*), you will not be able to save your information. If you are not yet ready to provide that information, please enter a few characters into those fields so that you will be able to save your work. We recommend using the word "pending."
- Update your Expert Profile by repeating the steps above as often as you would like.
- Let us know you are ready to submit your Expert Profile by sending us an email at email@example.com. Your Expert Profile information will not be evaluated until you email us.
- Your Expert Profile will be evaluated by a group of NSVRC staff. We will respond to your notification within 2 weeks (5 to 10 business days).
- If approved, your Expert Profile information will become publicly visible on our website with the following disclaimer beneath it:
The appearance of this profile on our website does not constitute an endorsement by the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, or our funders. We do not validate or substantiate claims made in this profile by publishing it.