Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Overview
This expanded factsheet provides an overview of child sexual abuse prevention and offers resources and answers the following questions:
- What is child sexual abuse?
- How common is child sexual abuse?
- Who are the victims of child sexual abuse?
- Who are the perpetrators of child sexual abuse?
- What are the warning signs that a child may be sexually abused?
- What are the risk factors for the perpetration of child sexual abuse?
- How can I reduce the risk of children being abused?
Browse the rest of the Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Information Packet: overview, technical assistance bulletin, technical assistance guide on programs for adults, technical assistance guide for programs for children, resource list, annotated bibliography, research brief, and online special collection.