Rural Funding Resources
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- RPE Council
- Rural Training Project
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Abuse in Detention Resource Center
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- US Territories
- Multilingual Access
Getting the resources you need to operate your sexual violence response programs is key to your sustainability. Critical steps include identifying resources for funding and preparing your grant proposal or application. Below are links for assistance with these steps.
It is most important that you understand clearly the grant maker’s guidelines before you write your proposal. Make sure the grant maker’s goals and objectives match your grant seeking purposes and that you are eligible to compete for funding.
- Go to the NSVRC Home page at http://www.nsvrc.org/
- Click on the square orange icon at the bottom of the NSVRC NEWS section
- This will take you to the News Feed page of frequently updated news that contains the latest Funding Alert.
- At the top of the News Feed page is a link to subscribe to the feed. If you subscribe, a link to the News Feed will be added to the Favorites tab of your browser.
- Go to the VAWnet homepage at http://www.vawnet.org/
- On the top right side of the page, you will see JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- Put your email address in the box and check the “Funding Alerts” box below.
Foundation Center’s Foundation Finder: http://lnp.fdncenter.org/finder.html
Fundsnet Services’ Fundraising and Grants Directory: http://www.fundsnetservices.com/
This project was supported by Grant No. 2009-TA-AX-K042 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.