Cards that Care
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- RPE Council
- Rural Training Project
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Abuse in Detention Resource Center
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- US Territories
- Multilingual Access
In 2005, the Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims was established in the wake of Hurricane Katrina to collect donations that will aid sexual assault victims and advocacy programs that have been impacted by disasters in the United States.
To help support these efforts, the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) released a set of blank greeting cards, and 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these cards will support the Relief Fund.
Thank you to our contest winners for their design submissions: Alyssa Cramer, Daniel Mercado and Myra Marsh!