Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- RPE Council
- Rural Training Project
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Abuse in Detention Resource Center
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- US Territories
- Multilingual Access
The Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative (SADI) is the first large-scale project to address the challenges dual/multi-service programs face in reaching sexual assault survivors by dedicating resources, support, and replicable tools tailored specifically to the needs of those programs. The SADI will develop a range of innovative outreach tools, service models, and agency structures to discover best practices and needed action in reaching more sexual assault survivors with comprehensive quality care. The selected sites will receive funding and technical assistance to:
- Increase outreach to those populations most likely experiencing sexual assault in their communities but not currently accessing services
- Develop models of service provision that prioritize the needs of sexual assault survivors beyond immediate crisis responses currently offered
- Assess and document the efficacy of those steps in increasing the numbers and types of sexual assault survivors who access those newly enhanced services.
Meet the 6 Demonstration Sites.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2009-TA-AX-K011 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.