You are here
NSVRC Territory Specific Technical Assistance
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- RPE Council
- Rural Training Project
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Abuse in Detention Resource Center
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- US Territories
- Multilingual Access
The NSVRC provides customized resources and technical assistance to individuals working to prevent sexual violence in all 8 U.S. Territories. The following resources have been created to assist with networking and information dissemination: territory listserv, service professionals’ directory and individual technical assistance.
The NSVRC hosts a listserv for territory victim service providers where regular updates are given on web-conferences, funding announcements, trainings, and other opportunities.
To subscribe to the Territory listserv e-mail us with your contact information.
Directory of Victim Service Professionals in the U.S. Territories
This online directory includes individuals and organizations that work to prevent and respond to sexual violence in all 8 US territories to order to improve access and networking. This directory is completely voluntary and therefore not comprehensive.
In order to maintain accurate information we strive to update this resource annually. Please send us your updates for the Directory.
If you require information or assistance regarding sexual violence prevention and/or intervention email or call toll free: 1-877-739-3895, local: 717-909-0710