You are here
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Sustainability
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women (VAWnet)
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- RPE Council
- Rural Training Project
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Abuse in Detention Resource Center
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- US Territories
- Multilingual Access
The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) is pleased to present this targeted technical assistance project to strengthen the Office on Violence Against Women’s (OVW) sustainability efforts regarding Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Programs.
Through the provision of free on-site technical assistance, information dissemination and follow-up consultation, this project aims to build sustainable SANE programs by increasing access to information, building SANE program staff capacity and enhancing collaborative efforts between victim advocates and forensic nurses.
Read our SANE Sustainability Technical Assistance Bulletin Series.
The following collections of key resources have been identified to assist with SANE program Sustainability. Please check back regularly for new additions.
If you have a resource need or would like to recommend materials for inclusion in our collection please submit online.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2006-WT-AX-K052 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.