Belfer-Aptman Scholars Award for Dissertation Research
Applicants must include the following information in their submission:
- Title of the proposed thesis
- Brief 300 word abstract of proposed study
a. Hypotheses to be tested and research design
b. Description of subjects – number and how selected
c. List of proposed measures
d. Proposed data analyses
e. Budget justification
f. Proposed timeline for completion
- A letter of recommendation from your dissertation advisor.
- No electronic submissions accepted.
- A curriculum vitae, including any scientific publications and presentations with a brief description of your career plan.
Application deadline is April 1st of each year.
Annual selection is May 15th. Winners will be required to submit one copy of the full proposal and documentation of committee approval.
Visit www.melissainstitute.org/documents/2011_COVER_SHEET.pdfr for the cover sheet.
Visit www.melissainstitute.org/documents/2011_Award_Flyer.pdf to download the dissertation flyer.