Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator
The Training & Technical Assistance Coordinator is a full‐time position with benefits. The Training & Technical Assistance Coordinator reports to CONNSACS’ Director of Prevention & Programs. This job requires extensive in ‐state travel.
- Coordinate and serve as the lead trainer for CONNSACS’ workshops, trainings, and conferences to health care providers, police cadets, other state agency professionals, and community partners regarding best practices and emerging trends in sexual violence prevention and intervention.\
- Develop and implement curricula, workshops, and media materials that address sexual violence.
- Provide technical assistance and coordinate prevention meetings for CONNSACS’ member programs.
- Work with the Director of Prevention & Programs to develop and implement a training series for both CONNSACS’ member programs and community partners.
- Coordinate CONNSACS’ training calendars for CONNSACS’ member programs and community partners.
- Coordinate the Connecticut College Consortium Against Sexual Assault.
- Research and write fact sheets or materials that address sexual violence prevention and intervention, best practices, and other topics as assigned.
- Represent CONNSACS on state, community‐based, or national committees or at meetings as assigned.
- Perform other job‐related duties as assigned by the Director of Prevention & Programs.