Human Trafficking Team Leader (Training and Technical Assistance/TTA)
This position performs a range of strategic, leadership, and client relationship work in support of the Office for Victims of Crime Training and Technical Assistance Center''s (OVC TTAC''s) delivery of training, technical assistance, education and outreach services to the field on behalf of the Office for Victims of Crime. This position is based off-site with 1-2 days/week at the ICF/Fairfax office.
- Provide technical and thought leadership on human trafficking through project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Supervising 2 Human Trafficking TTTA specialists accomplish tasks and work plans on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Managing human trafficking budget to ensure task stays on budget and achieves financial targets as determined by ICF International.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure high degree of client satisfaction and to proactively address any problems that may arise; attending client meetings
- Participating with the Director of Special Initiatives in strategy development, project budgeting, development and execution of the strategic plan, resolution of problems or issues, and analysis of emergent needs.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.