Newly Released Funding Alert!
FUNDING ALERT Vol.6 No.13
Read this Funding Alert online.
National Resource Center on Domestic Violence & National Sexual Violence Resource Center
The FUNDING ALERT provides a synopsis of the available funding that can be used by individuals and/or agencies working to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
Included in this issue:
- Family Connection Grants: Using Family Group Decision-making to Build Protective Factors for Children and Families
- Child Welfare-Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability
- Child Welfare-Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Welfare Involvement
- Community-Centered Responsible Fatherhood Ex-Prisoner Reentry Pilot Project
- Pathways to Responsible Fatherhood Grant
- Community-Centered Healthy Marriage and Relationship Grant
- National Resource Center for Strategies to Promote Healthy Marriage
- OJJDP FY 2011 Second Chance Act: Juvenile Offender Reentry Program and Demonstration Project
- Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood Under the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Program and the Head Start Act’s Head Start and Early Head Start Programs
- Cooperative Agreements for Coordination of Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare Services to Tribal Families at Risk of Child Abuse or Neglect
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Grants FY 2011
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Posted by amperrotto on 06/30/2011