- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthcare Initiative
- Know Your Rights
- National Sexual Assault Conference
- Preventing Sexual Violence in Disasters
- Rape Prevention & Education (RPE)
- Rural Training Project
- SANE Sustainability TA
- Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART)
- Sexual Violence & the Workplace
- xCHANGE Forum
NSVRC’s xCHANGE Forum strives to bring together the very best of research and practice. Through live forums, podcasts, and online resources researchers and practitioners can connect to better understand current research and emerging research needs. This project promotes collaboration and communication for the prevention of sexual violence.
Join the live online discussions in June, July, and August. This summer explore new research and exchange information with advocates, educators, and researchers about restorative justice, LGBTQ youth, and privilege and oppression within the sexual violence movement.
Submit your questions to the guest moderators ahead of time and return for the live discussions to see your questions answered.
Submit an idea for future xChanges.
Download a PDF version of the 2015 Research Priorities. 2016 Priorities will be posted soon.