Tennessee Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
Keynote speakers –
• Susan Still: A domestic violence survivor who shared her courageous story on the Oprah show and
shocked the country with videotape footage of her abuse.
• Barbara J. Hart, Esq: Attorney and senior policy and legal advisor with the Battered Women's
• Mark Wynn: Law enforcement veteran and national family violence prevention trainer.
• Rev. Aleese Moore-Orbih: Director of Training and Consulting at FaithTrust Institute, an international, multi-faith organization working to end sexual and domestic violence.
Workshops Include: • Technology Safety
• Children and the Effects of Domestic and Sexual Violence
• Advocacy for Immigrant Victims
• Sexual Exploitation and the Clergy
• Dating Violence among Youth
• Working with Sexually Reactive Youth
• Legal Advocacy 101
• Parental Abduction and Custody
This site is supported by Grant/ Cooperative Agreement No. 1UF2CE002359-03 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.