13th Annual Crime Victims' Rights Conference
The conference theme is “Crime Victims Rights: Fairness. Dignity. Respect.” Each year the theme mirrors National Crime Victims’ Rights Week, which is April 18 through April 24, 2010.
Who Should Attend the Conference
- Crime Victim Advocates
- Probation and Parole Staff
- Court Staff
- Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Personnel
- Adult and Juvenile Corrections Staff
- Directors & Managers
- Health & Mental Health Providers
- Victims & Survivors
All who strive for VICTIM JUSTICE!
Choose from 31 workshops to enhance your professional development.
Workshop topics for new, intermediate and advanced advocates include:
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Special concerns for Children, Juveniles and the Elderly
- Law Enforcement and Prosecution Models
- Advocacy Initiatives
- Prevention Efforts
- And Much More!!