DNA and Crime Victims
This is a free conference that OVC/VOCA grantees can use grant funds to cover travel costs to attend. Speakers will be national experts in victims' rights, victim services, and the science and criminal justice application of forensic DNA.
- CODIS and DNA 101
- Working with victims in cold cases
- Using DNA to solve missing persons, homicide, and trafficking cases
- Victims's needs and rights during the post-conviction process and
- Sexual assault and DNA evidence
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who cares about helping victims of crime:
- victim advocates
- program managers
- social workers
- law enforcement
- nonprofit managers
- system-based vic tim service providers
See the Agenda and register.