International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN)
ISPCAN and the Hawai‘i Local Organizing Committee are very honored to announce the XVIIIth ISPCAN International Congress which will be held on September 26th to 29th, 2010 in beautiful Honolulu, Hawai‘i, USA. The Local Organizing Committee consists of a consortium of over 20 Hawai‘i organizations and government departments that have implemented innovative programs to protect children and strengthen families for almost 40 years. ISPCAN, in collaboration with our Hawai‘i 2010 Local Organizing Committee, is excited about bringing the world together to become one family of many cultures, working together to build a better world for our children, our keiki.
1. Cultural Perspectives in Strengthening Families and Protecting Children
2. Identifying, Treating and Preventing Family and Sexual Violence
3. Impact of Armed Conflict on Families and Children
4. Family Strengthening: A Key to the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
5. Youth Empowerment in the Prevention of Generational Child Abuse and Neglect
This site is supported by Grant/ Cooperative Agreement No. 1UF2CE002359-01 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.